Start Right Here at Creative Bioarray
We are scientists, researchers, marketing experts, etc. We get together every day to create, discover and provide new ways to improve people’s health. At Creative Bioarray, we realize that all of us need to learn and grow together to make a difference. We are looking for motivated individuals to become part of our team.
Creative Bioarray provides a comfortable working environment, promotes collaborative relationships between goal-oriented professionals, and empowers our employees to be the best of themselves. If you want to apply for a position in the United States, please check the job description and click on the application below to submit your resume online.
- Complete cell-level, biochemical and molecular-level analysis experiments.
- Responsible for the operation, management and implementation of cell-related experimental projects to ensure the progress of the project.
- Proficiency in reading scientific literature, able to design test plans according to customer needs.
- Sorting out and standard writing of experimental data, writing and reporting of experimental reports.
- Assist marketing and sales departments to provide technical support.
- Master's degree in pathology, cell and molecular biology, pharmacology and related fields.
- Proficient in using a variety of in vitro detection methods, such as flow cytometry, Wetsern Blot, PCR, immunofluorescence technology, etc.
- Strong background in cell biology and drug development.
- Familiar with and be able to use computers and related office software effectively.
New York, United States
- Familiar with the market, products and regulatory requirements of biomedical related industries.
- Responsible for product analysis and sales promotion strategy and implementation
- Work directly with customers to promote communication and maintain long-term cooperative relationships.
- Coordination and relationship establishment with important customers.
- Handle technical consultations from customers via telephone and e-mail to assist in troubleshooting and follow-up.
- Master's degree, with rich experience in medicine, biology, medicine or related fields.
- Have good market planning, product training and product promotion capabilities.
- Effective project management skills, able to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Experience in product promotion, technical support or related laboratory in life science industry is preferred.
New York, United States